Monday, January 28, 2008

A New Week~

School has already started for 3 weeks. Nothing much happened here with me. Life back to school is quite normal, but it's already mid-term. Time really flies fast~

This weekend was quite plain. I didn't go out on Saturday because I was lazy. I stayed at home, tried to clean my room, and talked to friends on my computer. Later that night, I talked to my mom and my brother and aunts, they were all at my house in Taipei. We used the web camera and microphone so that we could see and talk to each other. It was fun, but because of the difference of the time zone, I stayed up so late till 2am that I couldn't get up early on Sunday morning. When I woke up, it's already 11am....

Then, the painting party started... 3 out of 4 of my roommates(including me) were doing the painting. What's the painting for?? Well, just something to make our living environment better. The hallway and the kitchen has been painted just before I moved in. Therefore, it's time for the tenants to be responsible on our own room doors. We ordered some pizza to share for lunch while waiting for the first coat to get dry. And we also watched an episode of "The West Wing" during lunch. I really have to say that this show is getting great in Season 2. Everything becomes very interesting. Although I'm not that kind of person who's enthusiastic about the politics, it's still a great story to watch and learn something from it. (Well, I still only understand 70% of it, that's why sometimes I have to pause it and ask my roommates to explain to me)

After the painting was done, I was already tired.(God, I've only painted one door!!!) I went to sleep on my couch and then I got Richard's SMS, telling me that he got back to Munich safely and was already in bed. So I got up and tried to finish the assignment due on Monday. When I finished my assignment, I watched another 2 episodes of The West Wing with my roommate and then studied for the quiz for Monday class.

I have a mid-term open-book exam on Tuesday evening. Still don't know what it will be like and have no idea how to prepare for that. Maybe I should just pray to God for having it be easy. Haha~~

I didn't sleep well last night because I was too nervous about the quiz. Now I felt tired and need to take a nap. The weather is shitty these days but it looks fine outside now. I hope I'll get a chance to go jogging later after my quick nap. Really need to do some exercise or my belly is getting bigger and rounder everyday.....>__<

No comments: