Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Week of School

Yes, I'm back from Germany. It was a great and wonderful trip. I could not find a proper word to describe my feelings of being there. I could only say that I did enjoyed the time there, really enjoyed. Being with my beloved boyfriend, meeting his lovely parents, hanging out with his friends, going to the museums, exhibitions, attending the New Year's Eve concert of Berlin Philharmonic, eating good food, watching movies.....I love the way we live our lives together. Everyday, I prepared a sandwich as breakfast for him, and he made the fruit salad and coffee and tea for both of us. When we went out, I could always find my hand in his hand. I felt extremely happy and satisfied when I looked into his eyes and found myself in his eyes and mind.....I should stop talking these things because it could be endless when everyone knows I'm in love. :p

I've been lazy these days that I don't want to update my blog. But I did update my album. Everyone who's interested in seeing the pictures from Germany can go to my album and take a look.

First week back to school was nothing in particular. Same classroom, same classmates, almost same professors. Well, we do have one new teacher for the first-half semester, teaching computer modeling and risk management. He actually now works in the bank, Wells Fargo, as the risk management manager. The teacher is from China, and I have to say, I have problem understanding his English......not only me, but lots of other classmates have this problem....I guess those American students must be painful.... But he's a good guy, especially he's willing to give opinions to students' resumes or CVs, and even written recommendation letters for students if they're doing good with the team project of the class. I think I'll try to seek for his help of my resume and maybe ask for the recommendation letter from him.

This semester will be a tough one, especially when it comes to the second half of it. Also I have to deal with the CFA exam again..... Need more efforts for this semester!! GoGoGO!!

No comments: