Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mid-term Exam

Oh My God~~

I couldn't believe that I just finished the BLOODY mid-term exam....It was completely a mess!!! No one really finished it and most of us turned in the exam sheet late. Well, I couldn't imagine what the results will be....

But, since everyone is on the same base, I shouldn't worry too much. It's a computer modeling class and basically we're no CS students, plus there's time limit, the professor can't expect us to get a full score on this test, especially when nobody understands what he was teaching in class.

Therefore, when we used our own computers to take the exam in the library, the only thing he can expect was we would definitely discuss and cooperate with each other and get the answer in every way we could. Copy and Paste would be the most useful functions for us.....

No comments: