Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Weekend

September 3rd is the Labor Day of the U.S, which is a national holiday. Since it's on Monday, people have one more day-off for the weekend, so called the "long weekend." Nothing special happened during this long weekend. I stayed at home for 3 days and didn't go outside at all.(well, maybe just went downstairs to help my roommate to cut 2 pieces of wooden board for 10 minutes) Although the weather out there seemed nice and warm, I still didn't feel like to move my body under the sunshine. One of the reason you guys might have already known, that is I don't like to be tanned. Another one would be a girl thing. I felt uncomfortable for the past 3 days.......you know......

My friend, Sean(阿屁先生), stopped by my place on Saturday. He's a new student at Academy of Art University, studying his master's degree in Graphic Design. He came to my place to learn some cooking skills from me. And in order to express his gratefulness to me(actually was under my threat...), he drew me a picture by using the computer based on one of the pictures Richard took of me. I attached both of them so that you guys can compare them to each other.




Ok, now you've seen the pictures. You might wonder why it is "ICE CREAM." Well, this is nothing particular. Just because Sean said my Chinese name, Pei-Chi Lin, pronounced like "Bing Chi Lin"(ice cream) in Chinese. From that day he knew my name back in Taiwan, he always calls me ice cream. That's it!!! A stupid story......>__<

Oh, what did I do for the past 3 days staying at home without stepping out of my house? Hummm.....I cooked almost all day on Saturday, also chatted with my roommates and Sean.(ah, and called Richard for the entire morning and finally talked to him a little bit in the afternoon) Sunday, I was lazily sitting in front of my desk searching for some Germany travel information, and then watched a bunch of Taiwanese drama downloaded from the internet. (Why Why Love-就是「換換愛」啦~~) Monday, still lazily watched a few Taiwanese drama, and then started to do my assignments and reading in the afternoon till 10:30pm. What a wonderful life..... XD

One of my parcels from Boston still hasn't arrived. Inside the parcel are all my books, notes, 3-rings binders, and the umbrella Richard sent me....I'm afraid that I couldn't find them back......However, this morning, Yunpeng told me that he found it!!!!! It was mis-sent to his office because there was an old address tag of his on the parcel and he forgot to peel it off....this is so dramatic!!!! But I'm glad that it was not gone forever and he said he'll resend it to me tomorrow!! Thank God!!!

I went to the library this morning at 10:00 and discussed the assignments with my group members for 3 hours. After out discussion, they came back to my place with me. Everyone was so hungry and I had rice and curry in the fridge. Just stirred fried some vegetable and we had a quick lunch together. Then I walked them to the bus stop and I went to the supermarket, buying some fruits. Now back and tired!!

Take a nap~~haha~

No comments: