Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another week passed

It's just an endless cycle of my study: assignments, quizzes, and discussions. O well, I'm getting used to it right now. Nothing really special happened this week, so I don't know what I'm going to write down on this "weekly" blog..... :-p

Tuesday, I went to the USF gym for the very first time. It's truly a beautiful stadium and the windows are all glasses from the ceiling to the wall so that the sun can shine in.(This might not be good for me, I went to the gym because I don't want to get tanned!!) I was supposed to go to the Pilates Mat class that day, but since our discussion delayed my schedule, I didn't make it to the class. Hence, I just did some other equipment for 35 minutes and then went home to finish my assignment.

Wednesday, after class, Annie and I went to Chinatown for lunch. We found a facial massage salon there and tried one of their courses. It was very good and comfortable. I felt my skin was tighter and the color of those spots on my cheeks became lighter. Here comes the big spending: we bought the 10 times courses for $380!!!!! Well, one course is about 2 hours, including cleaning, scrubbing, supersonic massage with serums, facial mask, and final moisturizing. We only need to go there once a month, which is quite a good deal. Anyway, investing money on my own beauty is better than investing in the god damn stock market, at least I'll see the good result immediately and it's worth of it, not like throwing my money into the stock market and it's never going to love me back......= _=

After the facial massage, I went to Sean's place and helped him move to his new apartment. We walked up and down, back and forth for 4 times from his new apartment to the hotel, moving all his stuff into the apartment and tried to arrange all the things in his new room. See, I'm a good friend!!! Mr. Sean, you'd better remembered this. One day you'll have to pay back to me!! :-D

Thursday, I went to the gym again. This time, I caught up with the Pilates Mat class and it's very good but tired. Pilates Mat is a little bit like Yoga, but Yoga has more stretching and Pilates Mat is more like to train your deeper muscle. I like it!!!

Friday, we had group discussion in the afternoon in the library. This time we spent almost 3 hours to discuss this forthcoming assignment. Just a little bit confusing with the histogram and the meaning of those numbers. Anyway, it was a tired Friday afternoon and I got serious headache in the late evening.

Saturday, I called Richard in the morning and he said he was at the harbor and was going to have a boat ride on his friend's boat. I was so jealous!!!! But since he was about to board, we didn't talk for long. He said he'll call me later when he got home or on Sunday. So, I went to watch the baseball game: Yankee to Red Sox. Chien-Ming Wang lost this game and missed the chance to get the 19th winning. Well, I'm not a big baseball fan but I do hope that Chien-Ming Wang win, because he himself represents Taiwan!!!

In the evening, I went to a movie with my roommates, Noel, Paul, and Matt. We watched a western movie, "3:10 to Yuma," acted by Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. The movie is pretty good and the story is nice. However, the ending is a bit sad, and the chasing & shooting scenes in the movie is a bit too much. If you do not like violence, you'd better considered not to see this movie.

Sunday morning, Richard called and we talked for about 20 minutes. I just found out that I really enjoy talking with him and he's also the same. I do miss him, hearing his voice once a week can make me feel better.

Now it's time for study. If I don't study on Sunday, I'll be painful during the weekdays.

No comments: