Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ridiculous

This is not a normal morning. I've been waken up by a phone call at 7:30 in the morning, asking me if I've ordered food to xxx Hurley St. in Cambridge....(It was not my former apartment number but it was the right street...) I said to the guy who's on the phone that I didn't order anything and I'm now in San Francisco!!!

The guy told me that he's calling from the police office from Boston and he's trying to find out who made this order 3 weeks ago and still not paid for the food!! He also asked me if I knew anyone would use this phone to make the order. I told him that was impossible since I left the U.S in the middle of June and back to Taiwan. I only came back to SF(not Boston) on the 1st of August. The card is always with me and nobody could ever use it!! He asked me if the number is right, I said yes and it's a prepaid card. I didn't sign any contract with the cellphone company. He said he would talk to the cellphone company and make sure that this number is not double issued. He also said if it's necessary, he might ask me to attend a hearing!!!!!

What the hell is that???This is ridiculous enough!!! >__<

No comments: