Monday, November 24, 2008

A Dramatic Scene!!

This was something happened in my new apartment last Friday.....

My roommate plus landlord, Nassim, locked her boyfriend, DeNon, out of the door. That was the most dramatic thing I've ever seen. Sunday was their 3-yr anniversary and she found out that he was lying something to her, so she was so mad that she didn't even want to see him in her house.(yes, she's the owner of the house) We just happened to change the inner door locks that afternoon and he couldn't get in without the new key. I was cooking dinner and Nassim came down to the kitchen and gave me the key, telling me not to let Denon in because they were having a fight. I was like: Wow, this girl is really a emotional one!!

Then after a while, Denon went back, he couldn't get in. He called her, telling her that he was cold. She brought him some jackets and then they talked very lightly at the door(of course she didn't let him in, just opened the door a bit with the door chain on), then he left. Poor Denon went to his friend's place and didn't come back that night. Saturday morning, when I saw Nassim, she told me that she felt bad that she locked him out there. Then he came back, everything seemed to be all right. They went out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary and she gave him his present, Wii. They played Wii for the rest of the night.

I have to say that DeNon is a really nice guy. He didn't yell at her or try to break into the house when she locked him out. I didn't even hear him talk loudly to her. He's really a polite and gentle man. Then I'm relieved. Because I know if next time they have a fight or something, I may not have to call 911.

No comments: