Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Berlin, Germany!

Yes, I am here!! Finally~

I'm arrived in Berlin, Germany on the 14th of September, starting a "new life" here. Since the internet at my boyfriend's apartment is really old fashioned, I couldn't get online with my new iMac until we update some data to the server....I think the internet technology here is not as developed as it is in Taiwan.....XD

Anyways, everything is fine here, I'm still sorting out the life pace here. The weekend before last weekend we went back to his father's place near Hamburg. the weather there was very strange!! For 10 minutes it was so sunny and warm in the back yard, but it rained all of a sudden that we had to rush ourselves into the house....

and we visited the North Sea in Buesum. The wind was the killer!! It was only about 10 degrees out there and those 2 Germans kept telling me the weather was beautiful!!! o well, I guess I was so used to the weather in Taiwan and California so that I had a hard time saying that was a good weather... :p

Now the internet I'm using is quite slow and is only good for writing emails and surfing some webpages(not even youtube....) Once I got the DSL, I'll upload some pictures to my album/facebook. And I'll keep updating my way-out-dated blog from now on..... :p

No comments: