Thursday, October 18, 2007

Survived from the Finals~~

Dear all,

I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Three 4-hrs exams almost broke my neck and I was in a not-so-good health condition for the past week. I had sore throat for two days and then I had a running nose thereafter. Finally, I felt my head was very heavy on Tuesday and had serious headache all day long. I guess I had a light fever because I've been feeling cold for the whole day.... Anyway, although I didn't feel well during the whole exam week, I still killed the exams!! Don't know how I did on the exams, I really have no ideas about them right now. I'll soon get the results back. We'll see!!!

My mom has been sick for more than 2 weeks. She's still not well when I called her last time during the weekend. My dad was supposed to visit me today, but On Tuesday night I got his mail and he told me that he has postponed his trip to 2 weeks later(11/1). He said it was because my mom was still not recovering. She went to the emergency room last Friday and also did the CAT scan, but the doctors said that there's nothing bad in her. This Monday, she was hospitalized for 2 days for further examinations and the doctors has diagnosed her as Dysautonomia. She has left the hospital on Wednesday and went home. The doctor has prescribed some medicine for her and now she's getting better, at least not vomiting everyday. I only knew this last night because they did not tell me. I called my dad this evening and asked

for the details. My dad said that might because my mom is always too nervous and has too many things to do at the same time. She needs to adjust herself and take the medicine, then she'll be fine. I've been worrying her for more than 2 weeks but couldn't do anything. My
brother was also busying at his part-time job. I really felt bad.....

So, due to the above reasons, my dad will not come this week. My forthcoming weekend schedule is suddenly empty!! Well, I guess I just need to relax for a while doing nothing. But I know I still have things to do. I have to revise my resume and cover letter so that I
can start to search for a job and hand the companies the newly revised version of resume and cover letter. Also, our department has organized 2 English workshops for international students. One is Text skills for economics and finance, another is the Presentation skills for economics and finance. Both are an 8-hrs workshop held in two weeks, which means 4 hours a week. I've already registered for them, of course, they're free!!! I think I'll never have a really empty
schedule for this year!!

Yesterday after I finished the exam, I had lunch with several classmates at a Chinatown restaurant. I haven't eaten outside for such a long time!!!(2 months...) We had six people and we only ordered 4 dishes, however, we still didn't finish them!! Everybody was just too tired to eat....>_< One of them only slept for 1 hour last night, and 2 of them slept for 3 hours, 1 slept for 5 hours and 2 slept for 6 hours(including me). Anyway, I took the left to go with me and then I went to do a facial massage with my friend, Annie. It was very comfortable and relaxed. It lasted for 2 hours and Annie even fell asleep(she's the one who only slept 1 hour last night...). I didn't fall asleep because I need really quiet place to sleep and the radio was on. Anyway, after the facial massage, I felt my skin was so smooth and tender. It's $38 dollars per time(2 hrs) for 10 times. We only go there once a month and the results is pretty good. I think it's worth of the money.

Oh, one last thing to tell. When I came home this evening, I got something in the mail box: It's the missing PARCEL for Richard!!!! It was SENT BACK TO ME!!! OH MY GOD~~~ It's BACK~~~(I'm tearing~~ T___T ) I think I'm not going to resend it again but only take it with me when I meet him in December.

Ok, this is long enough. I have that Text skill workshop in the evening today, and also need to do some grocery shopping since I'm running out of breakfast. I've already get back to my normal weight. Hope I can keep it or lose 1 more kg till I meet Richard. ^___^

No comments: