Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finals are coming~~

This Monday was the last day of class of this first half semester. We had a day off on Wednesday and then the first final comes on Friday!!! Who knows we've only started school for just 7 weeks....

Anyway, this Sunday, I had another BBQ in my back yard with my roommates and neighbors. Everyone had to prepare something for the BBQ and I was in charge of a vegetarian cold pasta and a potato tuna salad. It was really fun to meet some of our neighbors. Here is the picture of my roommates. From the left, is Paul(29), Matt(27), and Noel(39). I'll talk more about them after my god damn finals....

My roommates(from left):Paul, Matt, Noel


This little blond baby, Oscar, lives with his parents and a dog named Osi downstairs of my apartment. He is super cute!!! He's only 20 months but he smiles at me when I wanted to take a picture of him. Very sweet. (Although I can sometimes hear him crying and screaming when he was playing at home or in the yard...)

Oscar(20 months):downstairs


For the rest of the pictures, always check on my album
http://www.pixnet.net/ening13

I went to the panhandle park near my apartment(2 blocks away) yesterday afternoon. Yes, I went to the park, for jogging!!! It's cloudy yesterday and I didn't want to go to the gym at school (because I was trying to get rid of anything that can remind me with the studying...) So, I decided to jog for 20 minutes at the park. The end of panhandle park connects to the Golden Gate Park. I didn't run in there because it would be too far away from home. And I just realized that there are so many people who have lots of leisure time at the middle of a day that they can walk their lovely dogs or do some biking, jogging or walking. Or even just sit on the grass and read a book or magazine...I, in contrast, can not focus on my study so that I have to go jogging a little to make me concentrated when I come back to my desk. Well, it helped. (I guess....)

Got to go back to study and laundry....that's the real life~~XD

No comments: