Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Hair


Finally, I got my hair cut again!!
This time, I went to a hair salon in Koreatown, called Etude.

The store is very new and clean, looks like some high-end hair salon.
The decoration and the colors of the store are basically white and black, classic atmosphere.
There are even TVs in front of every seat to entertain you while you're having your hair done!!
But the price is not surprisingly high, at least not as high as the ones in Little Tokyo or Beverly Hills.

I got my hair permed and cut. This time I cut it quite short, because I want to get rid of most of my damaged hair from previous color dying and perms.
When I walked in to the store, my hair was almost to my waist. When I walked out of the salon, it was only 2-3 cm passes my shoulder.....very short for me since I graduated from junior high school. But I look younger and more energetic.

Here are some pictures:

Before the hair cut:(2008.12.02)


After the hair cut:(2008.12.09)



I like my new hair~~ *^__^*

No comments: