Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break~

It's almost over.....my last spring break. Didn't really do anything, just tried to relax and think about nothing. I wanted to leave my brain a blank, not to worry too much about the school work, the exams, the jobs, and the future.

But this is somehow an exciting week. Because, I've been asked out by 2 guys!!

It was not under my expectation but it just happened. I found I am much more popular here in the U.S. than in Taiwan...XD Can't say it's a good thing or a bad thing. But having someone like you and want to hang out with you is a good sign, showing that I'm still adorable. haha~~


However, things could go further and out of my control. Foreign guys are more active/passionate and they're not afraid to show their desires toward you. I was totally freaked out when one of the guys wanted to kiss me when he sent me home after my German tutor's party. God!! He knows that I have boyfriend and he doesn't seem to mind that much. Oh well, I had to say "NO" to him of course.

I told Richard about this, and he was completely not worried about me. He even said it's understandable that the guy likes me....XD Is he too confident with himself, or he's too confident about me??

Anyway, the guy has been rejected by me, and my spring break is coming to the end. It's Easter today and wish everyone a happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~~how wonderful life!! that is definitely a good thing. you are still charming~~~But you should make Richard jealous sometimes~~^^

Betty said...

i guess i already made him jealous!! he's being very good to me recently. hehe~~:p