Saturday, February 23, 2008

One Quarter Has Passed....

This is crazy....Another quarter has already passed!!!! Just finished the finals yesterday, and next week the new quarter of this semester will begin. How come time rushes so fast???

But, I'm glad that I only have to do this program for one year. Then I can finally get a job and work in the real world. Well, this is another problem: finding a job.... Where will I be after I graduate??? Of course, my first priority is moving to Germany. However, getting a job there from here is not an easy issue, especially my German is still at basic level. Although for an investment bank environment, speaking English is fair enough, the problem is that if I can really get a job from an investment bank!!! Thinking of these things causes me headaches....

Richard will be back to Germany on Sunday. I'm getting used to the geographical distance between us, but actually, after I came back from Germany, I did feel that the distance between our hearts has become closer and closer. While he's staying in Boston this time, he called me almost everyday and I felt happy that he does think of me, no matter how busy, tired or weak he was, he would still give me a call or send me a message. I'm so touched. T__T

Therefore, I have to keep working hard to find a job in Germany. Don't want to part from him for too long a period. No matter what, I must get closer to him!!! Gogogo~~

No comments: