Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Thanksgiving Holiday

Time flies so fast that you can never imagine, especially for happy hours, it flies even faster!! 6-day Thanksgiving holiday just passed by and I found that I couldn't focus on my study back to school!! I'm getting too excited about the forthcoming winter break and my trip to Germany!! God~~the finals are waiting for me on the road!!! >_<

I was partying too much for the past 1 week!! Last Saturday(11/17) I went clubbing with several friends, it was a crazy night! Dancing within the crowds and had fun with my classmates. It was my first time to a club since I arrived here! Last Monday(11/19) was the last class before the holiday. After the morning class, I went home first to have lunch and then met my friends at BestBuy to see if there were good deals for shopping. Of course, I didn't buy anything. I have no money~~T__T After BestBuy, Lin, Juan, and me went to Costco together and bought some food for Wednesday's party. It was for Juan's birthday! We finished shopping and went to Jessie's place to have dinner. Because we were all too full, we decided to take a walk back to Lin's place(5 blocks away~) Then, party again......till 2am....

Wednesday, we went to school at noon, attending a resume workshop. After the workshop, I went home to prepare for some food. Then I asked Lin to pick me up and went to his place for partying~~another night filled with alcohol and dance...(I didn't drink at all~~)

Thursday was the Thanksgiving Day, I woke up late and did some study. But most of the time I was reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." It was so good that I couldn't stop reading it~~ In the evening, I went out with my roommate, Paul, to his friend's house for the Thanksgiving dinner. I really had to say, I didn't know that the turkey stuffing was so tasty!! That is very impressive! However, the people are BORING! They are just so boring that I almost fell asleep!!! Paul was mad of them because they didn't talk to me at all!! Well, I didn't care that much, but it was really boring, the only thing was nice was the food!! We left early and back to our apartment, we would rather watch the West Wing!! It was more fun! Hahaha~~

I went to my friend, Genny's place in San Jose on Friday evening, and came back on Saturday evening. They took me to nice Chinese restaurants and her boyfriend helped me fix my laptop. Well, although there are still some problems within my laptop, but as long as I can get online and do the things I need to do, I'll be fine with it. Thank God, I don't have to buy a new one, or my parents will kill me!!!

Happy partying also brought some bad news. Since I went to bed too late these day, I got a cold....>__< Sore throat, coughing, running nose...

Got to go back to study~~>_<

No comments: