Sunday, July 20, 2008

Waiting~~

I have to admit that I'm very lazy to update my blog lately. Although I only got 2 more classes to go, life is still not easy for me. (well, at lease I don't have to get up early anymore~~:p)

My major task now is LOOKING FOR A JOB!!!!!

Everyday since I wake up, the first thing I do is to turn on my laptop, check my email, and search for new job openings. It has become a routine so far, and I started to feel a little depressed because I didn't heard any good news at all for 1 month. I understand that the job market is in a very bad situation right now, and it won't get better any sooner. But I'm going to graduate soon and I have no time and no money wondering around anymore. Please my dear God, give me a job so that I can earn my own living to pay the rent and food.

The other thing I'm waiting for is my dear Richard's visiting. Finally he's coming to see me. After waiting for more than 6 months and being patiently waiting, he will be here in less than 10 days and stay for 2 weeks.

Notice: Not for work, but JUST FOR ME!!!! Oh~~~I'm flattered~~~ *^___^*

No big news from school, just some boring assignments and quizzes to do every week. I'll be out of this in 3 weeks. No more schools in the near future. I'm Done!!!

Got a name card from my German tutor's friend, Simon. He works in Deloitte and he would be glad to refer me to his company. So I better revise my resume and send it to him as soon as possible. Also Jerry, my senior in AIESEC, who works in Deutsch Bank in HK, is also willing to help me pass my resume to his colleague. I really have to make it work!!!

Fighting!!! :D

No comments: