Monday, May 5, 2008

New Job!!

YES~I got a new temp job at school. It's the law school final exam proctor. Sounds ridiculous, right? But it's true!! They need proctors to help them out during the final exams weeks. So, this week I'll be busy proctoring at school.

It's not a hard job, in contrast, it's quite easy. After I distribute the exam sheets to the students, I can just sit there and do my own thing. It's like I get paid to study in the room!!! How Nice~~ And today, I saw my roommate, Paul, was sitting there struggling for the exam......I understand that kind of feelings...XD

Well, I just want to get this job to help me with the application of social security number. It will be easier for me to get a REAL job later on once I get the SSN.

Anyway~it's May already...The finals have just ended and the new semester has begun. The big thing that is coming up is the CFA exam. Have to get my gear on it!! Really need to pass it this time, or I think I would never do it again......this is such a pain....

Richard baby may visit me soon. So happy~~~YEAH~~

No comments: